Department of Human Services

DC Agency Top Menu

-A +A
Bookmark and Share

Recertification for Benefits

If you are currently receiving benefits and are applying for recertification of Food Stamps (now known as SNAP) or Financial Assistance/TANF, the Combined Application for Benefits form will be used for recertification of benefits. A different form will be provided if you are requesting recertification for Medical Assistance only.

Contact TTY: