An unusual incident is an alleged, suspected, or actual event or occurrence involving a DHS customer, employee, contractor, subcontractor, or volunteer that adversely affects or compromises the integrity of DHS programs or which threatens the health or safety of a DHS customer, District employee or the general public, or District property.
Any individual, who has knowledge of suspected incident, can report the incident to the DHS Office of Program Review, Monitoring and Investigation (OPRMI) by:
- Completing and submitting the online Unusual Incident Form;
- Emailing a description of the incident and circumstances to [email protected];
- Faxing a description of the incident and circumstances to (202) 671-4409;
- Calling the Unusual Incident Hotline at (202) 673-4464; or
- Mailing or delivering an Unusual Incident Report, or a description of the incident and circumstances, to the
DHS Office of Program Review, Monitoring and Investigation,
64 New York Avenue, NE,
Washington, DC 20002.