What is RRH-I?
RRH-I is a short-term subsidy program that assists individuals experiencing homelessness find affordable permanent housing.
What is provided?
Up to 12 months of subsidy based on need, including:
- Moving assistance, including first month’s rent and security deposit and bedding and household essentials
- Assistance with utilities
- Case management services that will partner with you to address your identified goals
What is expected of clients?
Connecting with your assigned case manager to discuss your service plan and goals at least 4 times a month
- Actively participate in your housing search
- Create and participant in your goal plan that will lead to housing stability
- Pay 30% of your monthly gross income towards housing payments
Provide income verification
Pay your portion of rent and utilities on time
Why should you participate?
You will receive assistance with the following:
Locating affordable housing
Moving costs, including:
- First month’s rent and security deposit
- Bedding and household essentials
Identifying and accessing employment services
Connecting to other community resources
Budgeting for long-term financial support
Support to assist you in meeting your identified goals
No income maximum amount