211 Answers, Please! is a free service that links District residents to government and community programs that can help.
- Anonymous and confidential
- 24/7 access to social, health and other services
- Crisis intervention and referrals to mental health professionals
- Referrals to food subsidy programs
- Referrals for employment, job training and post-secondary education
- Information about health insurance and home ownership programs
- Detailed explanations of who qualifies and how and where to apply
- Assistance in 140 different languages
Call (202) 463-6211 any time, day or night.
The 211 Answers, Please! Online website provides DC residents with a fast and easy way to search for local and national social service programs.